CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Ogden collision causes car to crash into home
Oct 17, 2022, 2:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
(Ogden City Police Department)
OGDEN, Utah — A collision Monday morning caused a car to crash into an Ogden home. Two people sustained minor injuries while the house sustained minor damages.
Public Information Officer for the Ogden City Police Department William Farr said that the crash happened around 9:50 a.m.
A car traveling eastbound ran a stop sign and crashed into a car traveling southbound.
The crash sent the southbound car into a home on the corner of 27th and Monroe in Ogden.
Farr said the driver of the eastbound car went to the hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the southbound car also had minor injuries but did not go to the hospital.
Farr said police do not suspect that impairment was a factor in the collision.
Related: Provo police chief resigns, saying position in department ‘not sustainable’
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows