Car hits man riding scooter on State Street in Murray
MURRAY, Utah — A car hit a 59-year-old man riding a motorized scooter Wednesday morning in Murray. The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Murray Police Department Public Information Officer Kristen Reardon said the crash happened around 7:23 a.m. near Winchester Street and State Street.
The 69-year-old was crossing the road on his scooter when a car hit him.
The man went to the hospital with a possible head injury, but authorities don’t expect his condition to worsen.
Reardon said the driver involved in the collision was cooperating with police.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Natural Resources helicopter crashes in San Juan County, no injuries
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years