Car hits man riding scooter on State Street in Murray
Oct 19, 2022, 10:04 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
(Jeffrey D. Allred/Deseret News)
MURRAY, Utah — A car hit a 59-year-old man riding a motorized scooter Wednesday morning in Murray. The man suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Murray Police Department Public Information Officer Kristen Reardon said the crash happened around 7:23 a.m. near Winchester Street and State Street.
The 69-year-old was crossing the road on his scooter when a car hit him.
The man went to the hospital with a possible head injury, but authorities don’t expect his condition to worsen.
Reardon said the driver involved in the collision was cooperating with police.
Related: Man wanted in connection to two Utah bank robberies arrested in Colorado
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation