Rollover in Salt Lake City leaves drivers with minor injuries
Nov 6, 2022, 6:33 PM | Updated: 6:39 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — A pickup truck rolled after t-boning another vehicle in Salt Lake City Sunday evening.
According to responding officers, the rollover took place at the intersection of 4700 S. and 3600 W.
Police say the crash involves two vehicles, a Chevy Cruze and a pickup truck.
The pickup truck was traveling westbound when it ran a red light, striking the Chevy Cruze. The truck, then, rolled.
The drivers of each vehicle received minor injuries from the collision. Police say the driver of the Chevy was taken to the hospital by a family member as a precaution.
There is no suspicion of drug or alcohol use at this time.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Utah House leader signals change to special election law to fill Rep. Stewart’s seat
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Teenager drowns at Palisade State Park after getting caught in storm, officials say
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Four killed, including toddler, after plane crashed in Virginia
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15