Rollover in Salt Lake City leaves drivers with minor injuries
Nov 6, 2022, 6:33 PM | Updated: 6:39 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — A pickup truck rolled after t-boning another vehicle in Salt Lake City Sunday evening.
According to responding officers, the rollover took place at the intersection of 4700 S. and 3600 W.
Police say the crash involves two vehicles, a Chevy Cruze and a pickup truck.
The pickup truck was traveling westbound when it ran a red light, striking the Chevy Cruze. The truck, then, rolled.
The drivers of each vehicle received minor injuries from the collision. Police say the driver of the Chevy was taken to the hospital by a family member as a precaution.
There is no suspicion of drug or alcohol use at this time.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Winners announced of SLC Ballpark Next Design competition
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Church announces site of Charlotte North Carolina Temple
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring porn sites verify user ages
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield