Sideswiping leads to rollover crash in Washington County
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah — Utah Highway Patrol responded to a rollover crash on I-15 near milepost 16 Sunday afternoon.
The Utah Department of Safety says a Toyota Highlander and a Subaru Outback were traveling near one another when they sideswiped. This caused the Toyota to go into the median and roll several times.
According to the Department of Safety, the driver of the Subaru pulled over to the shoulder following the crash.
The male driver and female passenger of the Toyota were both transported to an area hospital with unknown injuries. The male driver of the Subaru was also transported to an area hospital with minor injuries.
All individuals were wearing a seatbelt, according to the Department of Safety.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- AEGIX Aim: Could this app be helpful during a school shooting?