Snow squall warning issued for parts of Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service, Salt Lake City issued a snow squall warning early Wednesday morning. In a tweet, The NWS said the warning would remain in effect until 6:30 a.m. The NWS warned of rapidly changing, possible white-out conditions.
A snow squall warning is in effect until 6:30 AM MST for I-80 near Burmester, UT and I-80 near Erda, UT and I-80 near Magna, UT. pic.twitter.com/R9FZMqxkwq
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) November 9, 2022
A second warning was issued a few minutes later for much of Northern Utah, has since been canceled however the NWS cautioned heavy wind gusts still possible,
This is a breaking story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success