CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
Nov 26, 2022, 11:00 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:21 am
(Photo courtesy of Utah DPS)
DRAPER, Utah — A Jeep and Toyota Tundra were involved in a crash late Friday night in Draper.
The two vehicles were traveling in adjacent lanes on I-15 near 14100 South. The Jeep struck the back left side of the Tundra and lost control. The vehicle then rolled over multiple times and the driver was ejected.
The driver of the Jeep was pronounced dead on the scene.
The two occupants of the Toyota truck sustained minor injuries.
Impairment by the driver of the Jeep is being investigated as a cause to the crash.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows