SB I-15 lanes in Washington Co. reopen after closure
NEW HARMONY, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol reported the partial closure of a portion of southbound I-15 in Washington County on Sunday. However, all lanes of travel have reopened, according to the Utah Department of Transportation.
SB I-15 Closed
at MP 39 (New Harmony) Washington Co.
Use Alt Route
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) November 28, 2022
UDOT reports the closure took place at mile point 39 near the town of New Harmony, Utah.
Trooper Mike Alexander with UHP told KSL NewsRadio the incident involved a truck hauling a trailer. He says the trailer rolled, causing it to block both lanes of travel. Alexander says there were no injuries.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse