Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane
SALT LAKE CITY — A semi rollover on northbound Legacy Highway has reduced traffic to one lane Thursday night, the Utah Highway Patrol said.
According to the UHP, the semi was coming up on some slower traffic, and it swerved to the right to miss the vehicles near milepost three around 7:45 p.m. The semi rolled and it came back to a rest on its tires on the right shoulder of the highway.
The UHP says the semi was hauling automobile parts, and the trailer was compromised spilling the load. The right lane is closed. The UHP says it will take a couple of hours to clean the scene up.
The driver of the semi was not injured.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon