Northbound I-15 in Juab County closed for a time Wednesday night
JUAB COUNTY, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol says a portion of I-15 northbound in Juab County was closed for a time Wednesday evening due to crashes from the winter storm passing through the area.
The UHP says all lanes northbound had reopened by 7:45 p.m.
The UHP says I-15 was closed from exit 222 to exit 228.
Additionally, the UHP says motorists should use an alternate route and adjust for winter driving.
According to the UHP, some of the crashes are blocking the highway, and more keep occurring.
The UHP has contacted UDOT about getting the highway salted.
The UHP says the closure could last up to an hour.
Winter crashes in Juab county have Northbound I-15 closed from milepost 222 to milepost 228. Use alternate routes and adjust your driving for winter conditions. pic.twitter.com/wm3lcs7jQt
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) December 8, 2022
- SB I-15 lanes in Washington Co. reopen after closure
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse