ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
Dec 7, 2022, 8:00 PM
(Photo by Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP)
SALT LAKE CITY — If you are looking for something to do in January, the Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers to help with its 2023 event.
For the first time since 2020, the Sundance Film Festival will have in-person viewing.
And this year, the festival will have activities scheduled in Salt Lake City, Park City and the Sundance Resort. That means, it will need additional help from volunteers.
The festival needs volunteers to be theater ushers, box-office ticketers and direct people to the various venues.
Perks for volunteering include free meals, festival swag and seeing films.
If you are interested in volunteering to help with the festival, you can sign up on the festival’s website.
Mark Jones contributed to this article.
- After forging new ground, Sundance Film Festival director steps down
- Sundance Film Festival moves entirely online due to rising COVID cases
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- Why are hikers dying in Buckskin Gulch?
- Would you take a new rail line from SLC to Las Vegas, Boise or LA?
- #BACONTOPAYSON: Payson High students pushing to get Kevin Bacon to prom
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Man killed in West Valley crash was visiting elderly neighbor
- Popular trail bridge at Zion National Park closes