Wasatch Front hit with another messy morning commute
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah got hit with another round of snow overnight making for a rough morning commute.
According to Utah Highway Patrol Sgt. Cameron Roden, there have been dozens of weather-related crashes in the Salt Lake area.
There were 25 accidents reported between 8:15 on Tuesday night to midnight. Another 18 crashes were reported from midnight to 6:15 Wednesday morning.
UDOT reported multiple delays throughout the valley. Furthermore, UTA announced delays and cancellations of some of it’s routes.
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- UHP urging drivers to be prepared for winter conditions as storm hits Utah
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Speeches, silence, during Pro-Life Utah memorial at the Capitol
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Empowering Latina moms to find a place in STEM, despite barriers