Salt Lake County Animal Services hosts “HOWLidays” event
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County Animal Services is hosting their first “Home for the HOWLidays” event. The event offers options for future and present pet owners alike.
The event will take place Dec. 17, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Salt Lake County Animal Services.
The shelter is lowering adoption fees to $20 for all pets. According to a press release, Workday is donating adoption baskets for pets adopted at the event.
If you already have a pet that you want to bring to the event, you can expect free photos with Santa, treats from Rebel Paw, crafts like dog tag creating and prizes.
All adoptable pets are viewable online or in person Tue-Sat from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- The Division of Wildlife Resources rock water levels in Utah lakes by adding millions of fish
- Nonprofit asks skiers to dispose of environmentally unfriendly ski wax
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Bystander finds dead body in Salt Lake foothills above Beck Street
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”