Dozens of flights grounded at Salt Lake International amid winter storm
Feb 22, 2023, 7:40 AM | Updated: 9:55 am
(Salt Lake International Airport)
The latest on the storm:
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake International Airport has announced dozens of flight cancellations as a winter storm continues to hit the state.
As of 10 a.m. Wednesday morning, the airport reported more than 86 delays within, into, or out of the United States. The total number of cancellations reported this morning is 43.
Passengers can check updated flight status at flightaware.com.
- Southwest continues to cancel flights, leaving thousands stranded
- More school districts announce delays, cancelations
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Seven Canyons Fountain will be ‘reimagined’ into dry art feature
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws