A crash in Taylorsville has resulted in the critical injury of one driver.
Mar 18, 2023, 11:48 AM
A collision transpired at the intersection of 5400 South and 3200 West in Taylorsville, resulting in the temporary closure of the intersection for several hours. Presently, the intersection has resumed normal operation.
According to Sgt. Jake Hill from Taylorsville Police Department “one driver was critically injured and was flown to a hospital – and the passenger to that car was also injured.” The second driver sustained only “minor injuries” Sgt. Hill said.
Sgt. Hill indicated that there have been no reports of fatalities resulting from the crash.
- Provo Canyon overpass closed temporarily due to rock fall
- Parts of I-80 closing temporarily in Parleys Canyon due to elk
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville
- When is the right age to retire?
- UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life