Attorney representing Tim Ballard accusers preparing a lawsuit
Oct 2, 2023, 7:53 PM | Updated: 8:02 pm
(Provided by Operation Underground Railroad)
SALT LAKE CITY — The attorney representing several women accusing Operation Underground Railroad founder and former CEO Tim Ballard of sexual misconduct says she’s preparing a lawsuit on their behalf.
— Lindsay Aerts (@LindsayOnAir) October 2, 2023
Attorney Suzette Rasmussen says that they are gathering evidence and anticipate filing a lawsuit once the information is properly evaluated. She tells KSL NewsRadio she has gained additional clients since she spoke out on their behalf.
- Wife of Tim Ballard responds to questions of husband’s church standing
- Tim Ballard explains ‘couples ruse’ tactic in response to sexual misconduct allegations
- Sean Reyes ‘deeply saddened’ by Tim Ballard allegations, won’t endorse in Senate race
- Tim Ballard accusations ‘incredibly disturbing’ if true, Cox says
- ‘These allegations are true,’ say former OUR employees about Tim Ballard