Mike AndersonThe Weber County Sheriff’s Office says they're the first agency in Utah to use Live 911, a way for deputies to hear 911 calls.
13 hours ago
Mark JonesA 21-year-old man involved in a fatal shooting in Ogden earlier this week was formally charged on Friday. The incident happened on Wednesday.
18 days ago
Alexandrea BonillaA Weber County task force is in the beginning stages of creating a housing master plan
21 days ago
Dale SpauldingThe Secure Your Firearms campaign includes a video launched on YouTube, where Ogden City police cite an increase in stolen handguns.
25 days ago
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse