Video: How to fix a broken health care system
May 25, 2023, 11:00 AM
High prescription drug prices, high hospital costs, and nursing strikes dominate the headlines in the US when it comes to healthcare. We’re familiar with the usual talking points regarding solutions: transparency, price caps, and subsidies. But Dr. Joseph Jarvis, an author and occupational medicine specialist explains what we should really be thinking about to fix our broken system. This segment originally aired on Feb. 28, 2023.
For more information on Common Sense Health Care, visit commonsensehealthcareutah.org
Visit kslnewsradio.com for the latest on Utah news.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Warning signs posted after kneeboarder seen on swift runoff
- Debt-ceiling deal would require people work longer for SNAP benefits