All Utah students, educators and parents urged to download SafeUT app
From your smartphone — you can instantly chat or call a licensed crisis counselor about issues ranging from bullying to suicide.
It’s the SafeUT App.
You can submit a tip to your school if you see something that makes you feel threatened or uncomfortable.
This resource is available 24 hours a day — 7 days a week.
Throughout the day here on KSL you’re going to hear us talk about a powerful resource for kids, parents and teachers.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb