From your smartphone — you can instantly chat or call a licensed crisis counselor about issues ranging from bullying to suicide.
It’s the SafeUT App.
You can submit a tip to your school if you see something that makes you feel threatened or uncomfortable.
This resource is available 24 hours a day — 7 days a week.
Throughout the day here on KSL you’re going to hear us talk about a powerful resource for kids, parents and teachers.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings