Sen. Rand Paul tests positive for coronavirus
“He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person,” the post said.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- A new chance for a fighting chance against ovarian cancer
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- Salt Lake City Police respond to five different incidents with weapons
- Intermountain Healthcare purchases land near Ephraim
- U of U students rally in support of Mahsa Amini, woman killed in Iran