VOTE: Should Super Bowl Monday be a national holiday?
Feb 8, 2021, 9:51 AM | Updated: 4:48 pm
(Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
It comes up every year, usually from bleary-eyed East Coast football fans who stayed up late to watch the Super Bowl on a Sunday night: Should the next day be a national holiday?
Vote in our poll below.
- Read inaugural poet Amanda Gorman’s Super Bowl poem
- Tom Brady wins Super Bowl No. 7, Buccaneers beat Chiefs 31-9
- POLL: It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Which team has your support?
- Officials plead: Don’t let Super Bowl become super spreader
- Super snacks for the big game? Vote for your favorite
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman