How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
SALT LAKE CITY — The opening ceremonies for the Tokyo Summer Olympics will take place on Friday, and there are a variety of ways you can watch all the action.
The Olympics will be broadcast on NBC and KSL TV. In fact, you can watch the opening ceremonies of the Tokyo Olympics live on KSL 5 starting at 5 a.m., followed by the Days of ’47 Pioneer Day Parade. If 5 a.m. seems too early, tune back in for the opening ceremony re-broadcast at 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
Games enthusiasts can also find all the action streaming on the two websites as well as on Peacock.
If you are one of those that has cut the cord, you can still watch the Tokyo Olympics. Select events and rebroadcasts are also available on Peacock.
Furthermore, all the streaming services such as fuboTV, Hulu Plus Live TV and YouTube TV all carry the NBC family of networks.
- Meet all the Utah athletes competing in the Tokyo Olympics
- Tokyo venues for Olympics will not have spectators
- 10 Olympic sports events that (thankfully) never caught on
- Complete Tokyo Olympics coverage from KSL TV and KSL Sports
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…