How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
SALT LAKE CITY — The opening ceremonies for the Tokyo Summer Olympics will take place on Friday, and there are a variety of ways you can watch all the action.
The Olympics will be broadcast on NBC and KSL TV. In fact, you can watch the opening ceremonies of the Tokyo Olympics live on KSL 5 starting at 5 a.m., followed by the Days of ’47 Pioneer Day Parade. If 5 a.m. seems too early, tune back in for the opening ceremony re-broadcast at 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
Games enthusiasts can also find all the action streaming on the two websites as well as on Peacock.
If you are one of those that has cut the cord, you can still watch the Tokyo Olympics. Select events and rebroadcasts are also available on Peacock.
Furthermore, all the streaming services such as fuboTV, Hulu Plus Live TV and YouTube TV all carry the NBC family of networks.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- Man found dead from self-inflicted wound following SWAT situation
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Abbott says agreement reached to reopen baby formula plant