SALT LAKE CITY — The opening ceremonies for the Tokyo Summer Olympics will take place on Friday, and there are a variety of ways you can watch all the action.
The Olympics will be broadcast on NBC and KSL TV. In fact, you can watch the opening ceremonies of the Tokyo Olympics live on KSL 5 starting at 5 a.m., followed by the Days of ’47 Pioneer Day Parade. If 5 a.m. seems too early, tune back in for the opening ceremony re-broadcast at 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
Games enthusiasts can also find all the action streaming on the two websites as well as on Peacock.
If you are one of those that has cut the cord, you can still watch the Tokyo Olympics. Select events and rebroadcasts are also available on Peacock.
Furthermore, all the streaming services such as fuboTV, Hulu Plus Live TV and YouTube TV all carry the NBC family of networks.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…