SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police responded to a shooting near 200 South and 900 West around 4 p.m. Friday.
The victim, a 16-year-old male, was shot multiple times. He is listed in critical but stable condition.
According to Lt. Andrew Cluff, of the Salt Lake City Police Department, the victim was uncooperative for unknown reasons with first responders as he was transported to the hospital.
Police are unsure if the shooting was gang related.
No other information was available. The shooting is still be investigated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…