Salt Lake City police responds to shooting
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police responded to a shooting near 200 South and 900 West around 4 p.m. Friday.
The victim, a 16-year-old male, was shot multiple times. He is listed in critical but stable condition.
According to Lt. Andrew Cluff, of the Salt Lake City Police Department, the victim was uncooperative for unknown reasons with first responders as he was transported to the hospital.
Police are unsure if the shooting was gang related.
No other information was available. The shooting is still be investigated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says