Grand County Sheriff’s Office is investigating deaths of two females
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — The Grand County Sherriff’s Office is investigating the shooting deaths of two females that were discovered Wednesday in the South Mesa area of the La Sal Loop Road.
The two victims are Crystal Michelle Turner, 38, and Kylen Carrol Schulte, 24. The victims were transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine the cause of death.
The Grand County Sheriff’s County is currently conducting a homicide investigation. The office is following up on leads that are presented to authorities. However, the Grand County Sheriff’s Office believes there is no current danger to the residents in the area.
If you have information on the case, you are asked to contact the Grand County’s Sheriff’s Office. More information will be provided when it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment