A Cache Valley Big Foot is missing its big head
BENSON, Utah — Community members in a small Cache Valley town are fondly remembering a Big Foot that would roam the area and be spotted from time to time.
Kori Rhodes says her mom Heidi wanted to cheer people in her town up over the last year so she bought a life-sized sasquatch and started hiding it around town.
Heidi Rees told the Herald Journal she first placed him at the river bottoms ‘in the buff.’ Until he was spotted.
Next she dressed him in a suit and put him in the bushes near the local church. The latest outfit was in beachwear.
Heidi said she went to check on Big Foot on Sunday and discovered his head was sawed off. She doesn’t understand why someone would take the head in such a violent way, especially since it was only duct-taped in place.
Now she’s just hoping the head will be returned so she can possibly repair it and bring smiles back to her friends and family. Neighbors are collecting money to help pay for repairs if the head is ever found.
*KSL NewsRadio does not assure that the money deposited to the account directly benefits the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in Heber murder found dead, police say
- Utah judge cancels hearing on trans athlete ruling in favor of written opinion
- Colorado River falls into Tier 2 shortage, new cuts coming for Southwest
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Power outage impacting much of Magna and West Valley City
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley