BLANDING, Utah — A hit-and-run incident Thursday evening in Blanding had a 12-year-old transported by Life Flight to Primary Children’s Hospital.
The incident happened on Blue Mountain Road outside of Blanding at 8 p.m. The 12-year-old suffered serious injuries. However, the vehicle failed to stop and continued on into Blanding.
During the investigation, the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office and the Blanding Police Department are following up on all leads.
Authorities are asking for the assistance of any individuals who may have witnessed the accident. Authorities are also offering a $500 reward for information that leads to the arrest of the individual in question.
If you have information, you are asked to call (435) 587-2237.
Today’s Top Stories
- Demolition begins at abandoned Raging Water/Seven Peak water park
- Two passengers died in Orem car crash
- Southbound I-15 backed up by three car crashes in Roy
- Vehicle of family that went missing 20 years ago discovered in Ohio River
- North Salt Lake police respond to car chase that leaves one dead
- At least 13 auto safety rules are years overdue
- A motorcyclist is dead after crashing in West Jordan
- More than 90 snakes found under Northern California home
- Pair of Silver Alerts issued Saturday evening
- The CurderBurger is making a 1-day appearance at Culver’s