Child pornography cache seized by Riverton police
RIVERTON, Utah — Jason Andrew Lytton, 40, has been accused of storing and producing child pornography.
According to a probable cause statement, files containing child pornography were found by someone who was setting up a Venmo business account and requested login information for Lytton’s iCloud account.
When that person logged in to the account, they found a folder labeled “hidden.”
Riverton police documents show that when the witness clicked on the file they found “hundreds” of saved files. They reportedly showed “sexually suggestive” poses of girls between the ages of eight and 15.
A search warrant was obtained by Riverton police to access the files on Lytton’s iCloud account. According to a police report, detectives seized over 1,000 images and videos.
Lytton was booked into Salt Lake County Jail on 100 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon