Child pornography cache seized by Riverton police
RIVERTON, Utah — Jason Andrew Lytton, 40, has been accused of storing and producing child pornography.
According to a probable cause statement, files containing child pornography were found by someone who was setting up a Venmo business account and requested login information for Lytton’s iCloud account.
When that person logged in to the account, they found a folder labeled “hidden.”
Riverton police documents show that when the witness clicked on the file they found “hundreds” of saved files. They reportedly showed “sexually suggestive” poses of girls between the ages of eight and 15.
A search warrant was obtained by Riverton police to access the files on Lytton’s iCloud account. According to a police report, detectives seized over 1,000 images and videos.
Lytton was booked into Salt Lake County Jail on 100 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses
- The Queen Center