Draper police looking for public help after stolen semi-trailer
DRAPER, Utah — The Draper Police Department is looking for a stolen semi-trailer, and says it was taken by three individuals from the RC Willey parking lot on Friday, Oct. 21, 2021.
The parking lot was under video surveillance. Police were able to obtain and review video footage that showed the individuals’ arrival at 7:00 a.m. They drove up in a 2003-2005 red Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The group also brought their own semi-truck which they used to attach a white, Walbash, trailer with Idaho license plate TH7845, and leave the parking lot.
The semi-trailer is believed to be a 2013-2015 Freightliner Cascadia 125.
The Draper Police Department asks anybody with information that can help identify the individuals to call 801-840-4000. Police are looking for information on the individuals, the diesel semi-trailer, and/or the red Ford Explorer.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Unsheltered Utah opens warming tent for unhoused people to escape frigid temperatures
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday