Draper police looking for public help after stolen semi-trailer
DRAPER, Utah — The Draper Police Department is looking for a stolen semi-trailer, and says it was taken by three individuals from the RC Willey parking lot on Friday, Oct. 21, 2021.
The parking lot was under video surveillance. Police were able to obtain and review video footage that showed the individuals’ arrival at 7:00 a.m. They drove up in a 2003-2005 red Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The group also brought their own semi-truck which they used to attach a white, Walbash, trailer with Idaho license plate TH7845, and leave the parking lot.
The semi-trailer is believed to be a 2013-2015 Freightliner Cascadia 125.
The Draper Police Department asks anybody with information that can help identify the individuals to call 801-840-4000. Police are looking for information on the individuals, the diesel semi-trailer, and/or the red Ford Explorer.
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOH is changing prioritization process for COVID-19 symptom treatments
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- Trial still on track despite attorney removal in Lori Vallow Daybell case
- Lori Vallow remains unfit for trial, Chad Daybell’s trial to be rescheduled
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song