Draper police looking for public help after stolen semi-trailer
DRAPER, Utah — The Draper Police Department is looking for a stolen semi-trailer, and says it was taken by three individuals from the RC Willey parking lot on Friday, Oct. 21, 2021.
The parking lot was under video surveillance. Police were able to obtain and review video footage that showed the individuals’ arrival at 7:00 a.m. They drove up in a 2003-2005 red Ford Explorer with tinted windows.
The group also brought their own semi-truck which they used to attach a white, Walbash, trailer with Idaho license plate TH7845, and leave the parking lot.
The semi-trailer is believed to be a 2013-2015 Freightliner Cascadia 125.
The Draper Police Department asks anybody with information that can help identify the individuals to call 801-840-4000. Police are looking for information on the individuals, the diesel semi-trailer, and/or the red Ford Explorer.
Today’s Top Stories
- Suspect in Heber murder found dead, police say
- Power outage impacting much of Magna and West Valley City
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- First lady Dr. Jill Biden tests positive for Covid-19
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2