Missing Price man is found deceased
PRICE, Utah — The search for a missing Price man ended Sunday evening as authorities discovered his body.
Guadalupe “Lupe” Molinar had not been seen by friends or family since Oct. 8.
In a Facebook posting Sunday evening, the Price Police Department made the following statement:
“We are sad to share that Lupe was located tonight, deceased, and in the rural area southeast from his residence,” the statement read. “The area Lupe was located is in Carbon County and his death is being investigated by the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office. Due to the active investigation that is being conducted by another agency, we will not be releasing any further information.”
Authorities issued an Silver Alert for Molinar on Oct. 12.
The Carbon Search and Rescue team had conducted searches in the area of Molinar’s residence, but were never able to locate him.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats
- Garfield County cold case homicide is brought to a close
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah