Hurricane authorities respond to paraglider crash
HURRICANE, Utah — A 47-year-old man is in a St. George hospital following a paraglider crash Saturday morning in Hurricane.
First responders got the call of the crash just before 9 a.m. The crash occurred in the area of 5200 West 3000 South. The scene is north of the Sand Hollow Resort.
According to authorities, suffered a broken elbow and possibly a broken leg.
Authorities are unsure why the paraglider crashed. However, the crash is ongoing.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Man injured after falling off house roof in Sandy
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- Malfunction at Sandy car wash injures multiple people