Hurricane authorities respond to paraglider crash
HURRICANE, Utah — A 47-year-old man is in a St. George hospital following a paraglider crash Saturday morning in Hurricane.
First responders got the call of the crash just before 9 a.m. The crash occurred in the area of 5200 West 3000 South. The scene is north of the Sand Hollow Resort.
According to authorities, suffered a broken elbow and possibly a broken leg.
Authorities are unsure why the paraglider crashed. However, the crash is ongoing.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Child porn investigation leads to meth discovery, closure of Sandy daycare
- Two men arrested after allegedly kidnapping another man, forcing him to withdraw money
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- Group pushes for in-person voting, county clerks call it a bad idea
- A Black football player told another teen not to call him the n-word. He was ejected
- Utah Highway Patrol issuing far more tickets for dangerous speeds
- Child survivor remembers attack on Pearl Harbor — 80 years ago
- Gov. Cox proposes investment to protect, manage Great Salt Lake
- Emmett Till’s investigation closed, no justice for his family