New Midvalley highway and I-80 interchange comes to Tooele County
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — The Utah Department of Transportation(UDOT) opened a new Midvalley Highway and I-80 interchange in Tooele County on Saturday, Oct. 30.
The new highway, S.R. 179, will provide Tooele drivers a direct connection from S.R. 138 to I-80 and reduce traffic congestion at S.R. 36 interchange.
The 4.5-mile highway opened to the public Saturday, Oct. 30, at 5 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Takeaways from first primaries since Roe v. Wade overturned
- Gov. Cox announces Utah Supreme Court nominee