New Midvalley highway and I-80 interchange comes to Tooele County
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — The Utah Department of Transportation(UDOT) opened a new Midvalley Highway and I-80 interchange in Tooele County on Saturday, Oct. 30.
The new highway, S.R. 179, will provide Tooele drivers a direct connection from S.R. 138 to I-80 and reduce traffic congestion at S.R. 36 interchange.
The 4.5-mile highway opened to the public Saturday, Oct. 30, at 5 a.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]