West Jordan police make arrests following shots fired incident
WEST JORDAN, Utah — The West Jordan Police Department made several arrests Friday following a shots fired incident.
According to police, a call came in at 3:28 p.m. of shots being fired in the area of 3649 West 7900 South.
When police arrived on scene, a man met them outside his home and told them two or three juveniles had fired a weapon in his direction from a vehicle.
Police say while there was some property damage, there were no injuries from the incident.
The Metro Gang Unit responded to the scene and assisted in making several arrests, according to police.
Police say this appears to be gang related.
- West Jordan Police arrest suspect connected to murder of teenage boy
- A Christmas Eve shooting lands a West Jordan man in jail
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Police investigating fatal auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
- Suspect still at large after double homicide in Taylorsville
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Citing ‘dangerously low’ overnight temps, county opens emergency shelter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man