West Jordan police make arrests following shots fired incident
WEST JORDAN, Utah — The West Jordan Police Department made several arrests Friday following a shots fired incident.
According to police, a call came in at 3:28 p.m. of shots being fired in the area of 3649 West 7900 South.
When police arrived on scene, a man met them outside his home and told them two or three juveniles had fired a weapon in his direction from a vehicle.
Police say while there was some property damage, there were no injuries from the incident.
The Metro Gang Unit responded to the scene and assisted in making several arrests, according to police.
Police say this appears to be gang related.
- West Jordan Police arrest suspect connected to murder of teenage boy
- A Christmas Eve shooting lands a West Jordan man in jail
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Intermountain Healthcare purchases land near Ephraim
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Motorhome crash in Idaho sends two Utahns to the hospital
- Officer-involved shooting kills one, sends officer to hospital
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Salt Lake City Police respond to five different incidents with weapons
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- A new chance for a fighting chance against ovarian cancer