West Jordan police make arrests following shots fired incident
WEST JORDAN, Utah — The West Jordan Police Department made several arrests Friday following a shots fired incident.
According to police, a call came in at 3:28 p.m. of shots being fired in the area of 3649 West 7900 South.
When police arrived on scene, a man met them outside his home and told them two or three juveniles had fired a weapon in his direction from a vehicle.
Police say while there was some property damage, there were no injuries from the incident.
The Metro Gang Unit responded to the scene and assisted in making several arrests, according to police.
Police say this appears to be gang related.
Today’s Top Stories
- Malfunction at Sandy car wash injures multiple people
- Fight the drought, install artificial turf. Landscape expert shares advice.
- SLC International Airport to add another international nonstop flight
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Only 1 in 8 Americans believe in marriage, Utah bucks the trend
- Stocks fall sharply as Target’s woes renew inflation fears
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- Big delays on FrontRunner from Roy to Clearfield after train versus person accident
- Ex-cop pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd killing