Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
Apr 4, 2022, 5:31 PM
(PHOTO: Courtesy of Getty Images)
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah — Two individuals traveling on a Harley Davidson were killed Sunday in a two-vehicle accident in Washington County, police say.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the Harley Davidson was traveling southbound on Old Highway 91 when a Honda, traveling northbound crossed over the center line and struck the motorcycle. The incident happened at 4:20 p.m.
The driver of the Honda was flown by helicopter to an area hospital in critical condition. According to the UHP, as of Monday morning there was no update on the condition of the driver. However, it is expected that the driver will survive.
The identities of the victims, an adult male and female, have not been released. Authorities are still trying to notify the next of kin.
The UHP says impairment is being investigated into the cause of the crash.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Some rivers exit flood stage as spring runoff draws closer to an end
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring porn sites verify user ages
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Record Utah winter makes up for years-long water shortfall
- Two sisters charged for cold case murder
- A-list cast scares up thrills in Disney’s new ‘Haunted Mansion’ teaser trailer
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say