Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah — Two individuals traveling on a Harley Davidson were killed Sunday in a two-vehicle accident in Washington County, police say.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the Harley Davidson was traveling southbound on Old Highway 91 when a Honda, traveling northbound crossed over the center line and struck the motorcycle. The incident happened at 4:20 p.m.
The driver of the Honda was flown by helicopter to an area hospital in critical condition. According to the UHP, as of Monday morning there was no update on the condition of the driver. However, it is expected that the driver will survive.
The identities of the victims, an adult male and female, have not been released. Authorities are still trying to notify the next of kin.
The UHP says impairment is being investigated into the cause of the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers