Body found at Salt Lake construction site identified
SALT LAKE CITY — The body of a man found at a construction site this week in Salt Lake City has been identified.
Police said Kyle Hatfield, age 22, was found at the site near 230 West and 1300 South on Monday. Police were alerted to a problem by a 911 caller.
There are no signs of foul play according to Salt Lake City detectives, who also said there is no danger to the general public at this time.
UPDATE: The man in this case is identified as 22-year-old Kyle Hatfield. At this time, detectives have determined there is no signs of foul play or other suspicious circumstances. There is no other information to release at this time. #SaltLakeCity #SLC #UT #Utah #SLCPD pic.twitter.com/BCvCCLe0tS
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) May 4, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- 2 dead after crash into parked box truck
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students