Washington County man dies in fatal motorcycle crash
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah — On Saturday a Washington County man died due to injuries he sustained in a fatal motorcycle accident.
Deputy Graham Hancock of the Washington County Sheriffs Department confirmed that 51-year-old Eric Danielson lost control of his motorcycle and left his lane of travel, swerving off the road.
According to an article posted by St. George News, the incident happened on Old Dixie Highway 91 near mile marker 6 around 3:30 p.m.
St. George News said no other drivers were involved in the crash.
- Driver, victim identified after fatal crash in Salt Lake City
- Hit and run kills woman, injures child in Salt Lake City; suspect in custody
- Driver in crash that killed two children in Eagle Mountain identified
- Former Washington County Sheriff Cory Pulsipher passes away
- Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map