No injuries after school bus involved in crash near Salt Lake/Davis county line
SALT LAKE CITY — Officials said no students were injured when a school bus hit the back of a sedan while traveling on NB-15 at the Salt Lake/Davis County line on Tuesday.
Utah Highway Patrol Trooper Cam Roden told KSL that an investigation continues, to determine what caused the collision.
Roden said that several kids were on board but there were no injuries.
The bus was moved off the freeway to continue the investigation.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court