No injuries after school bus involved in crash near Salt Lake/Davis county line
SALT LAKE CITY — Officials said no students were injured when a school bus hit the back of a sedan while traveling on NB-15 at the Salt Lake/Davis County line on Tuesday.
Utah Highway Patrol Trooper Cam Roden told KSL that an investigation continues, to determine what caused the collision.
Roden said that several kids were on board but there were no injuries.
The bus was moved off the freeway to continue the investigation.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- US-Iran match reflects a regional rivalry for many Arab fans
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Emergency snow preparation will prove vital this winter
- Snow storm brings highly dangerous avalanche conditions