A teen disappears from Box Elder County, Idaho family offering reward
The family of 19-year-old Dylan Rounds says he has vanished, and they are offering a $20,000 reward to the person that finds Rounds, or knows his whereabouts.
East Idaho News reports that Rounds was last seen in Lucin, Utah, on Saturday. Lucin is a small town near Utah’s border with Nevada.
Rounds’ family in eastern Idaho told East Idaho News that before he went missing, Rounds told them about an encounter with a barefoot man on a gravel road.
The family the man flagged Rounds down, asking if he could borrow a phone and get a ride. Rounds’ family says the teen did not give the man a ride.
On its Facebook page, the Box Elder County Sherriff’s office said that search and rescue had been looking for Rounds on horseback while deputies and Rounds’ family searched on foot.
A missing person flyer indicates Dyland Rounds is 5′ 10″ and weighs 160 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Anybody with information is asked to contact the Box Elder County Sheriff’s office.
- Two teenagers dead, three others injured in Box Elder crash
- A small Cessna aircraft makes an emergency landing on I-15
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…