A teen disappears from Box Elder County, Idaho family offering reward
Jun 2, 2022, 3:37 PM
(Box Elder County Sheriff's Office)
The family of 19-year-old Dylan Rounds says he has vanished, and they are offering a $20,000 reward to the person that finds Rounds, or knows his whereabouts.
East Idaho News reports that Rounds was last seen in Lucin, Utah, on Saturday. Lucin is a small town near Utah’s border with Nevada.
Rounds’ family in eastern Idaho told East Idaho News that before he went missing, Rounds told them about an encounter with a barefoot man on a gravel road.
The family the man flagged Rounds down, asking if he could borrow a phone and get a ride. Rounds’ family says the teen did not give the man a ride.
On its Facebook page, the Box Elder County Sherriff’s office said that search and rescue had been looking for Rounds on horseback while deputies and Rounds’ family searched on foot.
A missing person flyer indicates Dyland Rounds is 5′ 10″ and weighs 160 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. Anybody with information is asked to contact the Box Elder County Sheriff’s office.
- Two teenagers dead, three others injured in Box Elder crash
- A small Cessna aircraft makes an emergency landing on I-15
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- PornHub blocks users in Utah, cites state’s age verification law
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful