Motorcyclist dead after crash in Tooele County
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah – Police responded to reports of a multi-vehicle crash on EB I-80 at around 1 p.m. today.
The crash led to heavy delays on I-80.
A single motorcycle left the roadway. The motorcyclist died on the scene.
Troopers believe that winds may have been what caused the motorcyclist to veer off the road.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral