Motorcyclist dead after crash in Tooele County
Jun 19, 2022, 2:55 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:31 am
(Laura Seitz/Deseret News)
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah – Police responded to reports of a multi-vehicle crash on EB I-80 at around 1 p.m. today.
The crash led to heavy delays on I-80.
A single motorcycle left the roadway. The motorcyclist died on the scene.
Troopers believe that winds may have been what caused the motorcyclist to veer off the road.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Fatal motorcycle crash under investigation by SLCPD
- Ogden motorcycle and car collision resulted in minor injuries
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”