Lindon City announces firework restrictions
Jun 20, 2022, 6:00 PM | Updated: Jun 21, 2022, 11:53 am
LINDON, Utah — Lindon City announced firework restrictions Thursday in a post on its Facebook page.
According to the post, restricted areas include specific properties along the eastern foothills, Dry Canyon, vacant lots, city parks and all properties west of I-15.
Restricted areas throughout the city will have signs notifying their status.
When fireworks can be lit
The city said in its post that lighting fireworks will only be legally permitted on certain dates and times. These dates and times are listed below:
- July 2 to July 5 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- July 4 will have extended hours. Lighting fireworks will be permitted from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- July 22 to July 25 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- July 24 will have extended hours. Lighting fireworks will be permitted from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
A map of the restricted areas can be downloaded here.
- As summer holidays approach, Lehi City announces firework restrictions
- Is it time to ban fireworks in Utah? For some, the answer is yes.
- Salt Lake County introduces Cool Zones to beat the summer heat
- Fire in St. George a reminder about fireworks safety and fire awareness
- How bad is the drought? West has not been this dry since Year 800
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Former Unified police chief discusses how police respond to copycat situations
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Ogden High School community reacts to active shooter hoax
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Where to get your free sandbags to help mitigate flooding
- Utah’s online marriage licensing gets attention all over the world