Two killed in Lehi car crash
LEHI, Utah — An accident killed two motorists Thursday night in Utah County.
The crash occurred just before midnight on northbound I-15 approximately 1 mile north of the Timpanogos Highway exit in Lehi.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol, a Nissan passenger car rear-ended a stopped Honda Pilot. The Nissan swerved but was unable to avoid the Honda.
Roden said the two occupants of the Pilot were transported and listed in extremely critical condition. Both later died from their injuries.
Roden said the driver of the Nissan suffered minor injuries in the crash.
The names of the victims are being withheld until family can be notified.
- Motorcyclist injured after collision with Amazon delivery truck
- Child involved in South Jordan auto-pedestrian collision dies
- Three people hurt, including young child in car crash on Redwood Road
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Washington County authorities investigating shooting of seven cows
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Missing teen in Holladay
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Three arrested for obstruction of justice in WinCo murder case
- Utah judge cancels hearing on trans athlete ruling in favor of written opinion