Salt Lake City superintendent placed on administrative leave
SALT LAKE CITY — The superintendent of the Salt Lake City School District has been placed on administrative leave.
The district confirmed the news this afternoon, but would not provide a reason why Timothy Gadson was placed on leave.
Gadson was just named the district’s superintendent around a year ago.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says