Salt Lake City superintendent placed on administrative leave
SALT LAKE CITY — The superintendent of the Salt Lake City School District has been placed on administrative leave.
The district confirmed the news this afternoon, but would not provide a reason why Timothy Gadson was placed on leave.
Gadson was just named the district’s superintendent around a year ago.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Parents, need a side hustle? The Murray School District is hiring
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- 4moms infant swings and rockers recalled over strangulation danger
- Preparing transportation plans in case of an emergency