Police asking for help locating possible homicide suspect
HEBER, Utah — The Heber City Police Department is asking for help locating a suspect connected to a possible homicide.
According to a press release, Heber PD responded after receiving a report of a death and potential homicide on Thursday morning. The female victim was found deceased in her home, located at 500 East and 300 South in Heber, Utah. The press release states that a coworker of the victim went to check on her after she did not show up for work. The coworker found the victim deceased on the floor of the residence and then contacted Heber City police.
Based on preliminary information from the ongoing investigation, the press release says, police are attempting to locate the victim’s boyfriend, 35-year-old Michael Grant Asman.
Asman is described as five feet six inches tall, and weighing 195 lbs. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Police do not have a description of his clothing at this time.
The suspect is believed to be driving the vehicle below.
The suspect’s vehicle is a white 2005 Chevrolet pickup with a Utah license plate reading t287m.
Police ask that if you see Asman or his vehicle to contact the Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office at 435-654-1411 or dial 911.
Asman is believed to be armed and dangerous. Police say not to approach him.
- Garfield County cold case homicide is brought to a close
- Ogden man arrested in connection to an Alaska homicide in 2019
- Elderly woman charged with negligent homicide after accidentally hitting cyclist three times
- Suspect taken into custody after firing shots in Kearns
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Provo university hopes to reduce shortage of mental health practitioners
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- Rudy Giuliani told by prosecutors he is a target in Georgia 2020 presidential election probe
- UPDATE: Power is back on in Bountiful after power outage affected at least 5,200
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Utah County authorities looking for woman involved in domestic violence incident