Lehi splash pad closed due to vandalism
LEHI, Utah — A popular Lehi splash pad was shut down after some vandalism Thursday night. Lehi City took to Facebook to say the Ivory Ridge Splash Pad was left in a state where the bathrooms and other parts of the park can’t even be used.
With the parks department working on repairs, the Ivory Ridge Splash Pad will remain closed. The city said it would give updates as damages are repaired.
As of July 15, no suspects have been named.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree