Update: Corner Canyon remains identified
DRAPER, Utah — Officials identified skeletal remains that were found on July 18 near Ghost Falls in Corner Canyon.
According to the Draper City Police Department, a wallet found near the remains contained a driver’s license confirming the man’s identity.
Police said the wallet belonged to 53-year-old Bradley Cutler. Cutler was listed as a missing person out of Millcreek. Authorities notified family members earlier this week.
The Medical Examiner’s Office is working on officially confirming the man’s identity. Officers said there were no obvious signs of foul play.
Related: Human remains found in Corner Canyon
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Parents, need a side hustle? The Murray School District is hiring
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Investigation continues after plane plunges into Lake Powell, killing 2
- Member of Utah Little League team injured in fall from bunk bed
- UPDATE: Power is back on in Bountiful after power outage affected at least 5,200
- 4moms infant swings and rockers recalled over strangulation danger