Update: Corner Canyon remains identified
DRAPER, Utah — Officials identified skeletal remains that were found on July 18 near Ghost Falls in Corner Canyon.
According to the Draper City Police Department, a wallet found near the remains contained a driver’s license confirming the man’s identity.
Police said the wallet belonged to 53-year-old Bradley Cutler. Cutler was listed as a missing person out of Millcreek. Authorities notified family members earlier this week.
The Medical Examiner’s Office is working on officially confirming the man’s identity. Officers said there were no obvious signs of foul play.
Related: Human remains found in Corner Canyon
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Nikki Haley expected to announce presidential run in Charleston on Feb. 15
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Instagram’s founders are back with a new app