Goals of the Great Salt Lake Collaborative, a solutions journalism initiative
This video presentation is published through the Great Salt Lake Collaborative, a solutions journalism initiative that joins news, education, and media organizations to help inform people about the plight of the Great Salt Lake.
SALT LAKE CITY — The Great Salt Lake is lower than it’s ever been. And the more it shrinks, the more it affects our air, our snow, our economy, and our wildlife. Those are some of the reasons that the Great Salt Lake Collaborative was formed.
This is a conversation with KSL TV executive producer Keira Farrimond about the far-reaching impacts that have brought media outlets together to tell the critical story of the Great Salt Lake.
Tell us about what’s working, what could work, and what problems you’d like to see solved when it comes to the shrinking Great Salt Lake.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…