1300 S hit and run victim identified
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department has identified the 59-year-old victim of a Sunday hit and run as Kerry Brown.
Brown was hit Sunday night near 1300 South Major Street in Salt Lake City.
Police suspect he was hit by a gold-colored GMC Suburban or Yukon. They advised that the car will have significant front-end damage.
The SLCPD asked that anyone with information about the car or case should call 801-799-3000 and reference case 22-146198.
The SLCPD said the investigation into the crash remains ongoing.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says