Car wash accident leaves one man in critical condition
SALT LAKE CITY — Chief Mitch Gwilliam with North Salt Lake PD said at 8:45 a.m. an accident occurred at a car wash near 115 N Redwood Rd North Salt Lake. The accident involved a 57-year-old man from Ogden, Utah.
Chief Gwilliam says for an unknown reason, the man exited his pickup truck while it was pulled into the car wash. Then, the truck began rolling and the man was pinned between his car and a wall, crushing him.
The man remained suck pinned between the objects until someone found him. He is alive, but in critical condition and was transported to a hospital Chief Gwilliam says.
Furthermore, no other parties were involved.
- Herriman police identify woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Father killed in West Bountiful auto-pedestrian accident
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- One man dead, suspect on the run after Glendale shooting
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert