Little leaguer continues to make progress, prepares for return to Utah
WILLIAMSPORT, Pa –Utah Little Leaguer Easton Oliverson is doing better after another operation last Friday, Aug. 26. He is getting ready to return to Utah despite his injuries.
Doctors are trying to manage Oliverson’s pain as they prepare to move him closer to home.
The Oliverson family posted a picture of the 12-year-old eating nachos, one of his favorite foods, after his surgery last week for the skull fracture that occurred when he fell out of a top bunk in Pennsylvania.
The family posted that he’s been receiving physical therapy and working on different skills to get ready for his transfer back to Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Ian makes landfall in southwest Florida as Category 4 storm
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- Hurricane Ian knocked out power to all of Cuba, Florida officials urge evacuations
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- New poll suggests voters don’t wan’t to see Biden or Trump on the ballot
- US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia