22-year-old man dies after fall in Neffs Canyon
SALT LAKE CITY — A 22-year-old man has died after falling in Neff’s Canyon.
Detective Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department said the man fell about 30 feet.
A Life Flight had been called to rescue the man after his fall was initially reported.
Bennett said the victim had received head injuries from the fall. An investigation into the man’s fall is ongoing, though Bennett said the fall looks like an accident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms