22-year-old man dies after fall in Neffs Canyon
SALT LAKE CITY — A 22-year-old man has died after falling in Neff’s Canyon.
Detective Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department said the man fell about 30 feet.
A Life Flight had been called to rescue the man after his fall was initially reported.
Bennett said the victim had received head injuries from the fall. An investigation into the man’s fall is ongoing, though Bennett said the fall looks like an accident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- New bill could disrupt signature gathering path to Utah’s ballot