Brother of murdered Idaho siblings now faces his own accusations
MESA, Ariz.– The son of Lori Vallow Daybell is now in jail, accused of domestic violence and sexual assault.
A woman in Mesa Ariz. contacted police to accuse Colby Ryan of pressuring her to have sex and continuing even after she told him to stop.
Ryan is due in court later this week. His mother will face trial in January alongside her husband Chad Daybell.
Colby Ryan is about to get a lot of media exposure outside of these accusations. He features prominently in a Netflix series debuting later this month called “Sins of Our Mother”.
Ryan is a key player in this documentary as the surviving son among two other siblings who were murdered.
The trailer for the three-part documentary shows Colby Ryan calling his mother Lori Vallow Daybell in jail to confront her about the murder of his sister and brother, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow.
- Attorneys for Lori Vallow Daybell ask judge to separate conspiracy counts
- Judge rules trial for Lori Vallow Daybell, Chad Daybell will be in early 2023
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Off-duty officer with Salt Lake City Police arrested