SALT LAKE CITY
Major water leak and water outage affecting Veterans Affairs buildings
Sep 8, 2022, 9:13 AM | Updated: Dec 12, 2022, 2:00 pm
(Kristin Murphy/Deseret News)
SALT LAKE CITY– A major water leak and water outage have occurred at the Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Medical Center Main Campus.
According to the VA SLC’s Twitter, building one is the only building without water. It is expected to be restored within a couple of hours.
Students, staff and patients will not be able to wash hands, have drinking water, or flush toilets until the repairs are completed.
VA SLC is working to complete repairs and restore water pressure as soon as possible.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- PornHub blocks users in Utah, cites state’s age verification law
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful