Major water leak and water outage affecting Veterans Affairs buildings
SALT LAKE CITY– A major water leak and water outage have occurred at the Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Medical Center Main Campus.
According to the VA SLC’s Twitter, building one is the only building without water. It is expected to be restored within a couple of hours.
Students, staff and patients will not be able to wash hands, have drinking water, or flush toilets until the repairs are completed.
VA SLC is working to complete repairs and restore water pressure as soon as possible.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools