Major water leak and water outage affecting Veterans Affairs buildings
SALT LAKE CITY– A major water leak and water outage have occurred at the Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Medical Center Main Campus.
According to the VA SLC’s Twitter, building one is the only building without water. It is expected to be restored within a couple of hours.
Students, staff and patients will not be able to wash hands, have drinking water, or flush toilets until the repairs are completed.
VA SLC is working to complete repairs and restore water pressure as soon as possible.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties